On Love Independent we do free Standard Mainland UK Delivery for orders over £50 (after any discount, promo or voucher that may be applied) on Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday or Friday for Central London Area and Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday or Friday for Rest of London & UK area.
This is an excerpt taken from our "Terms and conditions". Please visit the page https://www.latuapasta.com/terms-and-conditions/ to read the full text
- Standard Mainland UK Delivery £ 5.00 on Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday or Friday for Central London Area and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday for for Rest of London & UK area.
- We will deliver the order in accordance with the next delivery day available for your area. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays.
- Daytime delivery. Our normal delivery times are 07.00 to 19.00 Monday to Friday for Central London and Tuesday to Friday in the rest of the UK. If you are unlikely to be home during these hours, please specify an alternative delivery address, (i.e. work, a relative, neighbour etc) separate to your payment address. For UK deliveries you will receive a tracking link from our delivery partner APC. Please be aware that because you order a fresh/chilled product, we do not recommend delaying delivery or leave it out of the fridge for long time as this will break the chill chain and we will be unable to accept any return of such product .
- Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
- Force Majeure
La Tua Pasta shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond La Tua Pasta reasonable control.
- We will notify you by email as soon your order is placed to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If due to circumstances out of our control we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Our pasta and sauces are sent out in insulated packaging to ensure they remain fresh. If the food we deliver to you does not seem fresh, please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, the food does not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the un-fresh food within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
While our Pasta is packed carefully to ensure it arrives in perfect condition, on occasion (and for reasons beyond our control) damage may in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged products within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount paid for the damaged items within 3 business days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
While we do everything we can to make sure your orders are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don’t arrive. If we fail to deliver your order we will send you a free replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount paid within 3 business days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount on your card.
Due to the perishable nature of our fresh pasta, we are unable to accept returns. We offer our customers refunds or replacement delivery if our orders are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
Please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 89618024 for advice and information on returning products to us.
- Inspecting your goods
You should inspect all purchased products upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem immediately (within 24 hours of receipt) or you cancel the order (by 4pm on the day the order was placed) in accordance with your cancellation right (see below) and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy if such return is permitted. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
In the event that items listed on the Delivery Note do not match those contained in your parcel; or goods are received damaged or faulty in any way, please notify us immediately (within 2 working days of receipt) by calling Customer Services on 020 8961 8024 or email@example.com
- CANCELLATION RIGHT
5.1. Subject to clause 5.2 the Distance Selling Regulations mean you may have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a Notice of Cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. You can submit your Cancellation Notice by email to our customer services department firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to Customer Services, LA Tua Pasta ltd, Unit 4 Nucleus Park, Central Way, London NW107XT. Your statutory rights are not affected.
5.2. The Distance Selling Regulations do NOT apply to orders of fresh or chilled items and you will have no right to cancel orders for these products. However, if you send us an email to email@example.com by 4pm of the same day you have placed your order we will do our best to help you.